11.06.2013

Internets - if you're still reading, I would love your input

It has been quite some time since I've blogged and I genuinely miss it. I miss writing. Not that I'm particularly good at it, but because it's some sort of release. It's cathartic. And honestly, I just really, really love to write.

But I am so tired of this blog I could puke. Foxy Pink Cheetah feels like a brand. A brand I don't love anymore. I love what it provided for me when I initially started the blog and continued to write on it for a few years. But I want a new one.

This is where you come in. I need help coming up with a name for the new blog (that I will undoubtedly post a link to here). I have thought of blog names ranging from incredibly pretentious to super boring. For instance, as I was attempting to think of some clever play on words, I thought, "Meh. I should name it 'Just Erin.'" But then it started to feel too pretentious - and too familiar (like Just Jared). So then I went completely in the opposite direction and though, "Just Fucking Erin." Oh dear. Not that either.

Help?


2 comments:

Jonas said...

Im not creative enough to come up with a blog name for you, but I do request you put the chop chop on this. My blog reading is so damn boring and I have made efforts to blog like twice a week. my blog is lame, but still, you need to get back on the wagon!

Erin said...

Jonas, it just feels good to know that I'll have at least ONE reader :) Thanks for sticking around.